Groove Technology has officially certified to ISO 90013 min read
On October 28th, Groove Technology officially achieved ISO 9001 certification, which will result in several benefits for our business and customers.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is a standard that specifies the requirements for a quality management system. It helps companies and organizations in becoming more efficient and enhancing consumer satisfaction.
Continuous improvement is at the foundation of ISO 9001. Since it is designed to be used by a wide range of organizations, no specific objectives relating to “quality” or “meeting customer needs” are defined. Instead, companies must define these objectives on their own and make continuous improvements to their operations in order to achieve them. Once these goals are met, they must be reevaluated in an attempt to improve over time.
Benefits of ISO 9001 for our business and customers
For our organization:
- Enhance efficiency: everyone in our organization will align and understand all our processes to work more efficiently. By increasing productivity and efficiency, internal costs can be reduced.
- International recognition: with ISO 9001, we will be recognised in approximately 188 countries, which will enable us to access global trade.
- Identify new business opportunities: in some sectors and industries, clients will only do business with ISO 9001 certified partners. Therefore, achieving ISO 9001 is a significant advantage in expanding into new markets and increasing revenue.
- Improve customer satisfaction: implementing a quality management system will help us consistently meet our customers’ needs and improve their satisfaction. As a result, there will be an increase in customer loyalty, new clients, and overall revenue.
For our customers:
- Improved service quality: this has the extra benefit of increasing delivery punctuality.
- Reduced need for returns: because problems are identified and resolved more quickly, often without the awareness of the customer.
- Guarantee of service: certification serves as evidence that the organization offers consistent, dependable, and appropriate solutions for the intended use.
- Better experience: the relationship between customers Groove Technology will be strengthened, which will create a better customer experience and increase our customer retention.
Why does Groove Technology get ISO 9001 certified?
With our existing ISO 27001 and the current ISO 9001, Groove Technology has been qualified as an organization implementing an effective quality management system whilst ensuring the security of our customers. Moreover, “quality” has always been one of our core values from the very first days of establishment. Therefore, by getting ISO 9001 certified, Groove wants to assure that every customer is satisfied and can entirely place their trust in our services.
For more information, please contact us via: email@example.com