MID / SENIOR FULLSTACK DEVELOPER2 min read
Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the projects implementation.
- Liaise with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Report to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- +3 years of experience in any back-end language like PHP, NodeJS, Java,.
- Good understanding of common design and implementation patterns and principles
- Basic understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with code smells and refactoring.
- A flexible, client-focused attitude and the ability to adapt to team-oriented culture and environment.
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT.
For Senior level, we prefer you must have additional experience as below:
- +5 years of experience in any back-end language like PHP, NodeJS, Java,.
- Have strong knowledge on system integration
- Be able to conduct effective code review
- Experience on task estimation
- Have strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience implementing eCommerce Systems.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) experience or certification.
- Experience on leading small/medium teams
Why you’ll love working here?
- Hybrid working model (company office and home office)
- Work-life balance
- Work in an open-minded, friendly, positive, transparent environment.
- Full salary during 2-months probation period
- Full contribution to social insurances after probation period
- 13th-month bonus
Type of leaves
- 11 public holidays, 14 days of annual leave and extra 2 annual leave added for every 3 years of service
- Payment for up to 6 unused annual leaves.
- 02 days of paid sick leave without doctor document requirement
- Other leave: Christmas, Paid Paternity
- Premium private insurance and 24/7 Accident Insurance
- Premium Annual Health Check Up
- Birthday, Family care (Wedding, Babycare, etc.), Inpatient treatment
- Milestone Anniversaries
- Financial support for professional training certificates
- TechTalks, Soft skills workshops
- English training class
- Wellness activities (i.e. yoga, badminton)
- Company trip, Year-end-party, Regular beer night out