Website Groove Technology
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, proactive professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development focused on the website and mobile application projects.
- Analyze the customer needs and design, document, test, and develop software as required to satisfy the functional and non-requirements.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Technical Lead
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the implementation of the project.
- Participating in code reviews.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2 years+ of experience of Node.js.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Experience in API Management Solutions, with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases and SQL databases.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle.
- Solid foundation in enterprise application fundamentals such as data structures and object-oriented design is critical.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with frameworks such as ExpressJS, Loopback, KeystoneJS…
- Experience with Angular.js, React.JS or similar on the client-side.
- Experience with React Native or similar on mobile development.
- Experience with new ES6 features.
- Experience with GraphQL.
Why you’ll love working here:
Hybrid working model (company office and home office)
Work in an open-minded, friendly, positive, transparent environment.
Full salary during the 2-month probation period
Full contribution to social insurance after probation
Type of leaves
11 public holidays, 14 days of annual leave, and an extra 2 annual leave added for every 3 years of service
Payment for up to 6 unused annual leaves.
02 days of paid sick leave without doctor document requirement
Other leave: Christmas, Paid Paternity
Premium private insurance and 24/7 Accident Insurance
Premium Annual Health Check Up
Birthday, Family care (Wedding, Babycare, etc.), Inpatient treatment
Financial support for professional training certificates
TechTalks, Soft skills workshops
English training class
Wellness activities (i.e. yoga, badminton)
Company trip, Year-end-party, Regular beer night out
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.