FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (.NET, ANGULAR2+)2 min read
Website Groove Technology
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce, and custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We seek open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Report to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Work directly with foreign software engineers in AU and UK.
- Liais with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Deliver fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the project’s implementation.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Designand optimize tables and queries for MS SQL Server.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3+ years working as an Engineer delivering projects using the Microsoft stack.
- Experience creating, maintaining, optimizing and writing queries for MS SQL.
- Experience using an ORM library such as Entity Framework or nHibernate.
- Experience using various dependency injection frameworks such as Ninject, Autofac, Unity, Spring etc.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful web services built using WebApi.
- Experience with the ASP.net MVC
- Experience with Angular 2+, React.JS or similar on the client side.
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar CSS
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN or GIT.
- Soft skills:
- Critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with the responsive web app on multiple devices is a great advantage.
- Experience with a message broker/message bus framework such as RabbitMQ, nServiceBus or similar.
- Experienced with NodeJS.
- Experience with a cloud service such as Azure, Amazon or similar.
- Exposure to any kind of No-SQL database technologies.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
Why you’ll love working here?
Hybrid working model (company office and home office)
Work in an open-minded, friendly, positive, transparent environment.
Full salary during 2-month probation period
Full contribution to social insurance after probation
Type of leaves
11 public holidays, 14 days of annual leave, and extra 2 annual leave added for every 3 years of service
Payment for up to 6 unused annual leaves.
02 days of paid sick leave without doctor document requirement
Other leave: Christmas, Paid Paternity
Premium private insurance and 24/7 Accident Insurance
Premium Annual Health Check Up
Birthday, Family care (Wedding, Babycare, etc.), Inpatient treatment
Financial support for professional training certificates
TechTalks, Soft skills workshops
English training class
Wellness activities (i.e. yoga, badminton)
Company trip, Year-end-party, Regular beer night out
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.