FULLSTACK DEVELOPER2 min read
Groove Technology is a cutting-edge software provider specializing in Logistics, eCommerce, and custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City to offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We seek open-minded, creative, proactive professionals capable of thinking outside the box and comfortable sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the effort to define and deliver integration solutions via the MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform.
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks.
- Create integrations/workflows within MuleSoft for Salesforce, Whiplash, PeopleVox, and 3rd party systems/applications.
- Test and document integration solutions and data migration elements of various business applications.
- Troubleshoot production issues. Communicate issues and problem resolutions to team members and relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related fields.
- Have 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in any backend language; Java is a plus
- Practical knowledge of Microservices and designing/building REST APIs.
- Experience in debugging, authentication, and authorization.
- Proficient with GIT and GIT workflows.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL).
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
Fluent in communicating in English.
Why you’ll love working here:
- 13th-month salary.
- 14 annual leave, 2 sick leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Well-equipped facilities: laptop, iMac, or PC with 2 monitors.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trips and regular team building events, sports activities…