EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST3 min read
Groove Technology is a creative team of software professionals delivering high performance, scalable, secured technology for our customers worldwide. Our people-oriented culture fosters employees’ competencies to create an ideal environment for innovative work
and software development career paths.
We are seeking for open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who can think outside of the box and be comfortable with sharing their ideas, so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
The main focus of Employer Branding Officer role is to work closely with Talent Acquisition Team, Marketing Team and other Business Unit Heads to develop and deliver innovative and effective Engagement and Employer Branding Strategies, which aim to promote Groove Technology as an Employer of Choice to employees and prospective hires through social media and other communication programs.
Reporting to CEO (or General Manager upon CEO’s appointment), the EBO is responsible for:
- Coordinating with HR Manager and Marketing Manager to set, monitor and review social media standards and ensure that marketing and recruiting goals are aligned
- Working with 3rd party(ies) for employer branding survey(s) to make strategic level report and recommendations for CEO’s strategic consideration
- Organizing internal and external events to create contents for social media presence
- Working with the content writers (internal and external resources) to produce creative, persuasive contents for various social media platforms
- Supporting HR Manager to regularly review the effectiveness of all recruitment advertising and job board suppliers and agreements
- Working with TA Lead and Marketing Manager to plan and oversee the production of all printed recruiting materials, including brochures, fliers, signage, slides and ads
- Performing other branding activities as needed, in consultation with HR Manager and Marketing Manager
- Coordinating with Office Manager, Union and other BU Heads to plan and execute internal events for engagement purpose
- Gathering employee feedback and leverage data to drive continuous improvement of our internal communications efforts.
- Ensuring organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Planning, writing and editing content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly/quarterly newsletter or email bulletin.
- Performing other employee engagement tasks as and when needed.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing and executing company’s engagement and branding activities is required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English communication (verbal and written expression)
- A combination of experience in recruiting and e-marketing or social media promotions is a significant advantage (most preferred)
- Strong understanding of branding to be able to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires
- Strong project management skills
- Personal qualities
- Enthusiastic, creative and strong people skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment, multitask and work well under deadline pressure
- Well-organized and able to establish social media and print- and web-based recruiting campaigns under short deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Journalism/Communications is an advantage, though other degrees are also acceptable if the requirements for experience and skills are met.
Why you’ll love working here?
- Hybrid working model (company office and home office)
- Work-life balance
- Work in an open-minded, friendly, positive, transparent environment.
- Full salary during 2-months probation period
- Full contribution to social insurances after probation period
- 13th-month bonus
Type of leaves
- 11 public holidays, 14 days of annual leave and extra 2 annual leave added for every 3 years of service
- Payment for up to 6 unused annual leaves.
- 02 days of paid sick leave without doctor document requirement
- Other leave: Christmas, Paid Paternity
- Premium private insurance and 24/7 Accident Insurance
- Premium Annual Health Check Up
- Birthday, Family care (Wedding, Babycare, etc.), Inpatient treatment
- Milestone Anniversaries
- Financial support for professional training certificates
- TechTalks, Soft skills workshops
- English training class
- Wellness activities (i.e. yoga, badminton)
- Company trip, Year-end-party, Regular beer night out
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.